Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Who needs yor money?... uh you do

“Bureaucracy is the death of all sound work”


Albert Einstein
The news the other day was reporting that a charity (didn’t catch which one) was upset by the way a group was going about raising money for them. It seems that this group was sponsoring a golf tournament and was using strippers from local strip clubs as cadies.
Naked cadies.(in case that wasn’t inferred)
A spokeswoman for the charity was appalled and stated that was unacceptable and that they didn’t want their charity to be associated with that kind of behavior.
Now a charity is usually started to bring attention and money to a serious situation such as homelessness or some disease currently incurable. These funds would go towards not only trying to discover a cure (or house the homeless) but also toward trying to bring some comfort into the lives of those suffering.
Now I’m sure there’s a lot of bureaucracy in the charity game and some rich “expletive”
doesn’t want give his hard inherited money to go the same charity some fellow who has to stoop to using young taut bodaciously nubile…uh, you get the idea .
But what kind of message does that send to the parents of a terminally ill child? We can’t use this money it’s “dirty”.
Pablo Escobar could bring me a suit case full of bills soaked in the blood of nuns and I’d take it in a second if I thought there was even a glimmer of hope that it would save my loved one. But hey maybe we’re all being duped maybe all these diseases aren’t as bad as we were led to believe. I mean if a presidential candidate can take money from a communist country like China to help fund their campaign ,then why can’t a charity striving to “find the cure” be selective and refuse the money from a bunch of lovely nature buffs huh? I aint sayin, I’ just sayin. Know what I’m sayin?


V K

3 comments:

Alex L said...

I'm just trying to figure out what would stop me taking money from someone... as yet I havent thought of anything.

Southern Bigfooter said...

Jez Rememba, da pickie bitch go home alone.

thehaggis said...

Stupid Puritanical Principles....Damn this country can be uptight.